Worse two original village gate, the first ancient village gate in the worse meters storehouse is the south, about 3 meters high, 4.3 meters wide, on both sides with stone assembled, village doors nearly 2 meters wide, cross above the door have a ChangTiaoShi depend, stone has a circular stone on top. Village gate built in 1983, the worse aggie positive moment there are couplets, useful wooden block after village gate, on the stone chute is clearly visible. Boulder in 1953 at the top of the door were destroyed, dome by students on the banpo, hasn't been found. Second village gate at the tennis court now, according to the old man, village gate 2.5 meters high, 2 meters wide, is also a stone assembled, bulk sample agriculture in 1958 was damaged, into a hillside. The worse is the red army battle site. The red army in 1932 a group of soldiers were worse in the first village gate to the second village gate to double seven clubs from river village bay is 1 meter wide and 1.5 meters deep trenches. The red army headquarters is located in the GouGuYan (now the village of feldspar four clubs if heart see house), from the headquarters to the village gate with wired telephone. The trench is also a bulk sample in 1958 agriculture, by double river, hongshan, organize the masses feldspar three village, the production brigades bridge, is now into the barren hills.